These words describe the core of what Ashe County Partnership for Children provides to the community through classes, programs, and resources. As our mission states, the Partnership nurtures an active, supportive community that provides choices, opportunities, and encouragement for all children and families in Ashe County to become healthy, educated, and self-reliant.
Our community services include:
- Smart Start programs to benefit children from birth through age 5, and their families:
• Circle of Parents Family Support Group
• Health and dental services for young children
• Resources and technical assistance for early childhood educators
• Support for child care subsidy
- Domestic violence and sexual assault prevention and awareness services, including a shelter