News and EventsWhat's Happening at the Partnership
News, Meetings, Trainings & Events
Childcare Crisis Survey - We want to hear from you!
The childcare crisis in Ashe County is evident. There are currently over 370 children ages 0-12 who need full or part-time care. We know there isn’t enough care available, but we want to hear from you. Partnership of Ashe and the Ashe County Childcare Taskforce requests your input regarding the struggles you as a parent have personally experienced or that your company has experienced as a result of this childcare crisis. Your responses will help us tell the story of our county’s struggles and help drive the work we are doing to create a solution.
Hardcopies of each survey are available upon request at the Partnership office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-982-4588 to request one to complete.
Supportive Arts Therapy support group meets monthly. This is a virtual meeting. Call 336-982-8851 for details.
Partnership of Ashe Board & Committee Meetings
The following meeting are scheduled to be virtual for 2020-2021. Please email email@example.com for meeting access information.
- April 14, 2021 Board Meeting 10:00am – 12:00pm
- May 17, 2021 Board Meeting 10:00am – 12:00pm
- June 9, 2021 Board Meeting 10:00am – 12:00pm
- July 2021 No Board Meeting
- August 2021 Board Meeting Canceled
- September 8, 2021 Board Meeting 10:00am – 12:00pm
- October 13, 2021 Board Meeting 10:00am – 12:00pm
- November 10, 2021 Board Meeting 10:00am – 12:00pm
- December 8, 2021 Board Meeting 10:00am – 12:00pm
- January 12, 2021 Board Meeting 10:00am – 12:00pm
More quality, dependable child care is a need in Ashe County.
We want to see positive change happen so that Ashe County’s children, parents, child care teachers, and the economy can flourish. Child care is the profession that makes other professions possible.
Click on each of the videos below to learn more!