News and EventsWhat's Happening at the Partnership
News, Meetings, Trainings & Events
Endowment to support Partnership of Ashe established at North Carolina Community Foundation
If you would like to contribute to the Partnership of Ashe Endowment, please email Kim Barnes at email@example.com or Jeanne Dairaghi at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about the Partnership Endowment, please visit the North Carolina Community Foundation.
Supportive Arts Therapy support group meets monthly. This is a virtual meeting. Call 336-982-8851 for details.
Board of Directors' Meeting Schedule
The following meeting are scheduled for 2022-2023. Please email email@example.com for meeting access information.
- July 2022 No Board Meeting
- August 17, 2022 Board Meeting 10:00am – 12:00pm
- September 2022 No Board Meeting
- October 19, 2022 Board Meeting 10:00am – 12:00pm
- November 2022 No Board Meeting
- December 14, 2022 Board Meeting 10:00am – 12:00pm
- January 2023 No Board Meeting
- February 15, 2023 Board Meeting 10:00am – 12:00pm
- March 2023 No Board Meeting
- April 19, 2023 Board Meeting 10:00am – 12:00pm
- May 2023 (TBD) Board Meeting 10:00am – 12:00pm
- June 2023 No Board Meeting
2021-2022 Audit Report
2020-2021 Form 990
2019-2020 Audit Report
2018-2019 Unaudited Financial Statements
2017-2018 Audit Report
2015-2016 Audit Report
More quality, dependable child care is a need in Ashe County.
We want to see positive change happen so that Ashe County’s children, parents, child care teachers, and the economy can flourish. Child care is the profession that makes other professions possible.
Click on each of the videos below to learn more!