News and EventsWhat's Happening at the Partnership
News, Meetings, Trainings & Events
Supportive Arts Therapy support group meets monthly. This is a virtual meeting. Call 336-982-8851 for details.
Board of Directors' Meeting Schedule
The following meeting are scheduled to be virtual for 2020-2021. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for meeting access information.
- July 2021 No Board Meeting
- August 2021 Board Meeting Canceled
- September 8, 2021 Board Meeting 10:00am – 12:00pm
- October 13, 2021 Board Meeting 10:00am – 12:00pm
- November 10, 2021 Board Meeting 10:00am – 12:00pm
- December 8, 2021 Board Meeting (in-person) 10:00am – 12:00pm
- January 12, 2022 Board Meeting 10:00am – 12:00pm
- March 16, 2022 Board Meeting (in-person) 10:00am – 12:00pm
- May 18, 2022 Board Meeting (in-person) 10:00am – 12:00pm
2020-2021 Form 990
2019-2020 Audit Report
2018-2019 Unaudited Financial Statements
2017-2018 Audit Report
2015-2016 Audit Report
More quality, dependable child care is a need in Ashe County.
We want to see positive change happen so that Ashe County’s children, parents, child care teachers, and the economy can flourish. Child care is the profession that makes other professions possible.
Click on each of the videos below to learn more!